Handheld Sewing Machine
Take a look through our excellent range of affordable, versatile and effective Janome Sewing Machine. Janome features best handheld sewing machine for beginners, for those taking the first steps in their creative journey, the Janome fully automatic sewing machines powered with Japanese technology is the perfect choice.
It can be a bit daunting when looking for a new Sewing machine which is why we are here to help. You can call, email or chat with us and we will put you through to one of our experienced and knowledgeable team who can help and advise you on suitable Sewing machines for you. we want to make sure that you buy the right machine for your needs.
How do I set my Janome Sewing Machine?
- Thread the Janome sewing machine.
- Lift the take-up lever as high as you can via the handwheel and raise the presser foot.
- Have the thread from the spool under the guides and channels according to the diagram in the manual.
- Thread the take-up lever eye and down behind the needle bar thread guide to thread the needle eye front to back.
- Draw the bobbin thread up by raising the presser foot.
- Hold the thread gently and turn the handwheel towards you.
- Pull the needle thread to bring up the bobbin thread.
- Pull four inches of both threads back and under the presser foot of the sewing machine.