Janome MC450E, ultra-simple, easy to use embroidery machine.
Janome memory craft 450E is Best selling Embroidery Machine in UAE
The Janome MC450E is tailored for the user who wants to simply drag an embroidery file, and drop it into a USB stick transfer the design and stitch it out. So simple!
The Memory Craft 450E offers a speed of 860 spm (stitches per minute) and is enabled to embroider designs of up to 200 X 280 mm making it great for boutiques. It has two hoops – RE28b: 8” x 11” and SQ20b: 8” x 8”, which are adjustable even after embroidery has begun. Its extra wide table supports large projects
The Memory Craft 450E is upgrade to Janome MC400E
Want to start your own Embroidery business at home?
Janome MC450E is best Embroidery Machine for home business.
Janome MC450E Manual
Key features of Janome MC450E:
- Full color LCD touchscreen- 5”. On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- Built-in Janome 450E Embroidery designs : 160
- Built in Fonts for monogramming: 6
- Easy Design Transfer via USB
- Inclusion of embroidery charts
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 2 and 3 Letter monogramming
- Embroidery format: .jef / . jpx
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning ( Hoop position can be adjusted after the embroidery is started) ( Big advantage for those who want to make large designs.)
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Bobbin thread sensor ( Sensor to indicate if the thread in the bobbin is low)
- Extra wide Extension table included ( Gives support to fabric while doing large projects)
- Dimension: 67x55x56.5mm
Janome Embroidery Software (optional):
What hoop comes with the Janome MC450E?
- RE28b: 200 mm x 280 mm
- SQ20b: 200 mm x 200 mm
Optional Hoops for Janome MC450E:
What's in the box?
- Standard Accessories
- Two Janome hoops
- Janome Instructional DVD
- Janome Extension Table
- User Manual
|Backlit LCD Screen
|Built in Embroidery Designs
|Built in Monogramming Fonts
|Built in Memory
|Design Rotation Capability
|Embroidery Sewing Speed
||400 SPM-860 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
|Format for Customized Designs
|Maximum Embroidery Area
||200 mm x 280 mm
|Number of Hoops
The Janome MC450E is sold on the terms of 12 months Free Service Warranty in which case the following rules must be observed:
• No attempt should be made to effect repairs or servicing other than our own service.
• Domestic Machines should not be used for industry or factory works.
• Parts required in replacement shall be at your cost.
• The Machine should always be kept well lubricated and safeguarded by dust.