Janome MC550E - Embroidery Machine with the largest workspace.
With 180 built in embroidery designs , 6 fonts and 2 and 3 letter monogramming and four hoops included! The new RE36b is an exclusive Embroidery hoop to the 550E and has an embroidery field of 200mm x 360mm (7.9" x 14"). That's huge!
Your built-in embroidery library contains 180 embroidery designs, that include classic designs, floral alphabets, in-the-hoop monsters and Sashiko designs. Add in 6 fonts, and the possibilities are endless. The Janome 550 computerized embroidery machine comes with an extra wide extension table, four embroidery hoops, the already mentioned RE36b hoop, SQ20b 7.9" x 7.9", RE20b 5.5" x 7.9" and SQ14b 5.5" x 5.5".
Best Embroidery Machine for home Business
Designs are easily imported through a USB and edited through the Janome MC550E advanced on-screen editing functions. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the MC550E’s LCD color touchscreen.
Thread the machine up with a built-in Needle threader and you'll be embroidering in no time. It also has a manual thread cutter at the touch of a button. Built-in automatic thread tension setting and sew without any tension problems. Auto return post thread break is a handy feature, if thread does break or run out you can return to the point where the error occurred and start again as if nothing happened. There is a integrated upper and lower thread sensor to notify you of any problems and clear bobbin thread indicator.
Key features of Janome MC550E Embroidery Machine:
- Maximum Embroidery Size-7.9” x 14.2”
- Anti-Kink Thread guide
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- 180 built-in Embroidery designs
- Patent pending hoop levers on RE36b hoop
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100, 500)
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Auto return post thread break
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/ reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
What's in the box?
- Janome Extension Table
- Embroidery Foot P
- Extension Table 600 x 400mm
- Touch Pen Stylus
- Janome Instructional DVD
- Power Lead
- USB Cable
- Janome Bobbins x5
- Janome Needles
- Janome Instruction Manual
- Small Scissors
- Embroidery Editor Installation Guide
- Embroidery Editor CD-ROM
- Bobbin Holder Cleaner
- Lint Brush
- Magnets x 8
- Screwdriver (winged and pronged)
- Special Bobbin Holder for embroidery
- Spool Caps (Large x 2, Medium x 2, Special x2)
- Extra Spool Pin
- Package dimension 67.2x61.2x56.5cm
- Weight: 18.9KG
What bobbin thread to use for machine Embroidery?
You can use regular thread for Machine Embroidery, The only problem you may find is that regular thread is a little thicker and it may pile up on you as you embroider. we recommend using our Embroidery bobbin thread for smooth and durable stitches.
The Janome MC550E is sold on the terms of 12 months Free Service Warranty in which case the following rules must be observed:
• No attempt should be made to effect repairs or servicing other than our own service.
• Domestic Machines should not be used for industry or factory works.
• Parts required in replacement shall be at your cost.
• The Machine should always be kept well lubricated and safeguarded by dust.
Does Janome MC550E cut jump stitches?
Yes, Janome MC550E cuts jump stitches automatically.
What Embroidery format does Janome MC550E use?
Where can i get free embroidery patterns?
Janome has huge catalog of free embroidery designs . Click here