The Janome MC6700P Professional Advanced Sewing Machine
Janome Sewing and Quilting machine
The MC6700 Professional multifunction Janome quilting machine has been recognized for its excellent design by both the International Design Excellence Awards & the Good Design Awards.
It has the generous arm and bed space of an industrial, the speed an precision of a professional model - but the quiet, easy operation of a Memory Craft. Best of both worlds.
Janome Memory craft 6700P Manual
The Memory Craft 6700P is capable of doing 1200 stitches per minute - currently the fastest machine in its class - for those who are prolific at sewing. Janome MC6700P reviews are very positive in sewing market.
The 255mm (10”) of flat seamless work area is a pleasure to work on, and once the large extension table is attached, the work space is significantly increased.
Lighting is no issue, white LED’s are located in 3 areas which illuminates the work space allowing you to sew at your leisure, day or night.
An LCD screen along with the large chart reference chart make it so easy to navigate through the 200 built-in stitches, including 9 one-step buttonholes and 2 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers.
You can customize each stitch including buttonholes plus save as a favorite stitch.
Quilters and designers will appreciate the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, and the manual controlled foot pressure which can be adjusted in very small or large increments, to perfecting stitch your chosen fabric
Key Features of Janome MC6700P:
200 built-in stitches
- 9 buttonhole styles
- Convenient Automatic Thread Cutter
- Large Throat space: 10" x 5" (255 x 120 mm)
- Top bobbin loading machine
Separate motor for bobbin winding
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- AcuFeed System for built-in even feeding - just like having a walking foot without the bother of screw driver.
- Easy stitch selection with LCD screen
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Auto Threading Function
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position
- Stop / Start Button
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes
- Twin Needle Capability
- Adjustmentable Foot Pressure
- Detachable Stitch Chart
- Three Built-in light sources (LED)
- Storage Box
What is AcuFeed™ Flex System? Watch Here
What's in the box
- 1/4 Inch seam foot O
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole stabilizer Plate
- Extra Large foot controller
- HP Needle plate
- Rolled hem foot
- Straight stitch needle plate
- AccuFeed Flex with dual feed holder with AD foot
- Button sewing Foot
- Convertible free motion quilting Foot set
- Free motion quilting holder
- Open toe satin stitch foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Zig Zag foot
- Automatic Buttonhole foot R with Stabilizer plate
- Buttonhole foot
- Darning foot
- HP foot
- Over-edge Foot M
- Janome Seam ripper
- Zipper Foot E
The Janome MC6700P is sold on the terms of 12 months Free Service Warranty in which case the following rules must be observed:
• No attempt should be made to effect repairs or servicing other than our own service.
• Domestic Machines should not be used for industry or factory works.
• Parts required in replacement shall be at your cost.
• The Machine should always be kept well lubricated and safeguarded by dust.