Subcribe to back in stock notification
We deliver your orders in 1-2 working days inside UAE, International orders delivery is subjected to the policy of third party courier service, and differs from country to country basis.
We will send you E-mail and SMS with tracking number of the local courier once your package is out for delivery
Great and fast to work with. You will also appreciate the sharpness. Seam ripper has a protective plastic cover.
- Length: 13 cm
How to Use a Seam Ripper
- There are a few different ways to take out a seam with a seam ripper. Consider the weight and strength of the fabric you are using when deciding which method. Always make sure to work in good light so as not to nick your fabric.
- One quick way to remove a long seam of stitching is to use the seam ripper to cut every third stitch on one side of a seam. Once that is done, you can simply pull out the thread on the other side of the seam.
- If a seam is not stitched too tightly, you can cut the thread on one side of the seam and pick out an inch or two of stitches. Grasp this inch or so of thread and gently pull to make gathers in the fabric. Just before the thread feels like it's going to break, cut it at the other end of the gathers. You should now be able to pull this thread right out of the seam. (It depends on the weight of your thread and fabric, and the length of your stitches just how much you can pull out at a time.) Now, you will have a long thread on the other side of the seam and you can repeat the process until the entire seam is removed.
- Some seams that are tightly stitched will have to be picked out one stitch at a time. Slide the tip of the ripper under each stitch to cut it. A piece of masking tape can be useful for picking up stray bits of thread.
- To cut open a buttonhole, pierce the fabric at one end of the inside of your buttonhole with your seam ripper. Bring up the point of the ripper at the other end of the inside of your buttonhole and cut. Doing it this way prevents over cutting your buttonhole. If you have a particularly long buttonhole you may want to do this in two steps, working from the edge to the center of the buttonhole.
- To use the "c" type ripper, slide the blade under the stitches, being careful to keep the point away from your fabric.
We deliver your orders in 1-2 working days inside UAE, International orders delivery is subjected to the policy of third party courier service, and differs from country to country basis. shipping of industrial machines will depend on the availability.
Delivery is FREE on any orders above AED 49.
Extra delivery charges may apply if the delivery address is located in remote areas of the UAE.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery, rearrangement of delivery will be chargeable.
We will send you E-mail and SMS with tracking number of our courier partner once your package is out for delivery
Delivery outside of UAE:
Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & KSA.
The shipping rates for the countries above will be calculated based on the dimension and weight of the goods. please contact us before you place the order.